• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Text on a Quiz

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to move the text on this quiz to the center of the photograph.  How do I do this?

Also, can you insert images from Adobe Stock into a virtual reality presentation?  I've got a living room and I am wanting to put some paintings on the walls.  Is this possible?  If so, how do you stablize them?  Thank you in advance!2489F806-AC86-43F8-9FE1-B4F9369B3139_1_105_c.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a responsive project. The answers are in a fluid box. You will need to edit the setup of that fluid box. I don't know which Theme you are using. Quiz slides are based on the master slides, which is one of the components of each theme. I have written a  blog post explaining the setup of the quizzing master slides. Maybe that could help you:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-for-fluid-quiz-slides

You will need a graphics editor capable of editing VR images to put images on the 360° image of your living room. In Captivate you can only add hotspots, not edit the 360° images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to solve the problem with the information provided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources