• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MS Power point - Captivate SCORM Not working on SAFARI browser

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi  we create module in power point first with then we import in captivate give an then publish with below setting SCORM 2004, 4th edition, LMS selectec as "other standard LMSs" , and publish, now when we publish it and test on cloud, it does not works it lags, it some time images get disappear, play button does not work not even back and next.

captivate version is 11.5.5.553

please if any one has solution, please do let me know. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you test in SCORM Cloud as well? Did you try any other browser, which may be better suited (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)?

You are using the most recent version for Windows, why do you want to use Safari? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks lilybiri, did test on SCORM Clould but it had same result,

yes i do have the latest version of windows 10

I am only having issue in safari and not any other, as we dont know what will an end user will use to see our module so we want our module to run in all browser.

please do let me know if you have any solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means it is typical for Safari. Something in that apple-created browser must be incompatible. Not the first time that happens. 

I never use PPT as start for an eLearning course, nor Safari as a trusted browser (neither IE).  Difficult to know in that case what is incompatible between the converted PPT slides (maybe an intermediate conversion due to SWF-based start?) and Safari. Sorry, no solution. I always warn learners to avoid using IE and Safari... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks but I will need to find solution for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources