• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Choice Question Moves Forward Without Giving Feedback

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my project is in 2019 version. On some of the Multiple choice slides, when the user clicks on one of the options, it does not tell the user if their selection is right or wrong and it simply moves to the next slide. I have noticed if the user goes back (using the backward button), it acts properly but users might not do that. Also, I have noticed that it happens randomly (i.e. every time the e-Learning is launched in LMS it happens on a different quiz slide). Do you know why and is there any solution for this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Audio and video , Editing , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been many releases under the common name CP2019. Please give the exact version number which you can find under Help, About Captivate. Present version under Windows is 11.5.5.553.

Which theme are you using? Good practice for quizzes is to not include the Back button even when backwards movement is allowed in Quiz Preferences, and Hide the playbar if you have one in the rest of the course. One exception: with the feature "Submit All" free navigation is possible.. Did you keep all embedded objects on the quizzing master slides (they don't have an individual timeline)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources