• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Draggable Objects to One Drop, but Only One Correct Answer

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm new to captivate, but have been using Adobe products for years. I want to use the 2019 drag and drop feature. I have a word, like "cat." The user has to drag the correct vowel letter to the drop in the middle to make the word. I only want a correct score on teh quiz for the correct object that was dragged over. The other object is incorrect. I'm having issues with htis. I can get them both to drag, but they are both marked as "correct," in the quiz.

Thank you for helping,

A kindergarten Teacher

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried setting the correct answer through the drag and drop tab under  "Options"?

Stagprime_0-1593454793427.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the D&D wizard to set up the link between the correct drag source and the drop target. That will be the only correct answer which you can verify under the Correct Answers button. You can also achieve the same by defining first the drag sources and the drop target in the D&D panel and drag a link from the correct drag source to the drop target. Same result as with the wiard.

By default all drag sources are accepted by the drop target. You can see this when you select the Drop target, and chooset the button 'Object Actions' in the Properties panel, Format tab.  The score which is attached to the D&D will only be attributed after clicking the Submit button if the correct answer was given.  Something must be wrong in the setup, please check the links which are visible when the eye button in the D&D panel is not showing a bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Stagprime! I did set the correct answers. And did use the Drag and Drop feature inside Captivate to do this.

Lilibiri, I will try your suggestions and will let you know.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, it's the little things... I figured it out with both of your help!

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to help a newbie/kindergarten teacher 🙂

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources