I am new to Captivate, I am using Captivate 2019. I am using fluid boxes. I am creating a drag and drop action and have created in such a way that there is no need to submit, only correct answeres will be accepted.
However, once the correct answer is dropped to the right targer, I dont want them to be re-draggable. it works correctly on laptop but on mobile the drag objects can still be moved even after the correct selection. How can I fix this? It jumbles up behaviour of my course..
Thank you!! 🙂
Copy link to clipboard
Hmmm. I just tested this with my iPhone 8 Plus, and once I got the correct answer, I was unable to continue to drag my objects from one location to another. Perhaps you can provide some more details that might help us troubleshoot this problem. For example, how many objects make up this drag and drop, are you allowing multiple objects to be dragged to your drop targets, and even what mobile device you are testing with and any specific mobile devices are you targeting this interaction to work with.
Thank you for your response! I have tried this on android and iphone XR, and the issue persists.
here is the scenario with more details.
1. I have 3 drag sources and 3 drop targets, one for each.
2. All of them are placed in fluid boxes, kind of a grid of fluid boxes.
3. Only the correct drag source is accepted.
4. When the correct one is placed, an advanced action triggers and a sound is played + a star becomes visible.
5. When all 3 are drag sources are placed successfully, the slide changes after a delay of 3 seconds.
6. After correctly placing the drag source, if I try to drag it again, it allows me to do that (I dont want this to happen, it doesnt happen on laptop).
7. If i go back to the previous slide, the slide is reset(this behaviour is as per my expectations).
I hope this will explain my scenario.
P.S. Thank you for all your youtube videos, they are amazing and help me alot!! 🙂
Copy link to clipboard
See also this :
There is in fact a problem with png images used as drag objets...
And one possible solution would be to use Smartshapes filled with the images...
Dirlo, Thank you SO MUCH!!! 🙂
I can back you by saying that yup, this certainly is a bug, I hope the support team is looking into this.
The alternative provided by you, to use smart objects, worked like a charm!
it definitely increases the steps for me, but it allowed me to achieve my expected result. Thank you!
You are welcome !...
Happy Captivating !...