Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My profile not visible on elearning.adobe.com

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My profile is not visible on the elearning site. So, I can't upload a file to send for review.. Is there an error on the site?

Hope this will be fixed soon!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the name you used in the portal? Just to double-check if I can find your profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is maaikeb1122

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your profile is visible on the eLearning community. It shows that you have posted two questions.

Can you explain more about your problem? You can include both a published file using its URL on the webserver or YouTube, or by using the 'Add Captivate Project  link'. Beware: you need to have published to HTML, and have it zipped by Captivate by checking that feature in the Publish dialog box. You need to take out Reporting because you cannot upload a SCO (that would need a LMS).

You can include a lot of other types of files using the Add Media link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that I cannot post a project on the elearning.adobe.com site. https://elearning.adobe.com/profile/maaikeb1122

I want to post a new project so I can check if everythings works. In december 2021 I have posted a lot of elearnings on the elearning.adobe.com site but now my projects aren't visible anymore and I cannot upload new ones.... That's my problem. Is there something going on with the site? Are they working on the site?

I know how to upload, I have uploaded more than 60 projects in the last two years, so that's not the problem but the site doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to include your project in a 'post'. You cannot upload it directlty outside of a post. BTW you already asked about this on the eLearning portal as well, and I answered.  It has been repeated here as well... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. I know how to do it but the site doesn't work. Maybe they are working on it. It is  a little bit frustrating for me because I check all my projects on this site. Hope it will be fixed soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try these steps...

1. Click on Create a Post
  2. Select sample Project or Free Asset
  3. Give your post a Title
  4. Click on Add Captivate project [HTML5 - zip] and select either a published project (ZIP file) or the CPTX file if you wish to share the source file.
  5. Add any content, such as explaining what your project is all about.
  6. Optionally include a Summary.
  7. Select eLearning Projects under Category and any related sub-category and tags as appropriate.
  8. Press Send for review 
Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your answer. But that's the problem! 

1. Select sample Project or Free Asset isn't working...... The button doesn't work. 

And besides this all my projects I have posted lately aren't visible. So I was wondering what is going on the site...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you want to do is check whether or not your project output will work, why not upload it to SCORM Cloud's online LMS instead?  You can get a free account there that allows you to upload project output less than 100 megabytes in size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I will try this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources