• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Name needs to be updated on Adobe Credential Management

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I signed up to take a certification exam and was redirected to Adobe Credential Management https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe/default.aspx

I signed up through PSI Exams using that link and was registered under the wrong name. As a result, I wasn't able to take my exam. I can't edit the name on Adobe Credential Management or PSI Exams and was told to post here in order to contact the Certification Support Team. I need my name to be corrected on Adobe Credential Management and PSI Exams and a refund for the exam that I was unable to take.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted this in the Captivate forums but that seems not to be correct location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. Adobe Support told me to specifically post here even though I pointed out this seems wrong. They said the team that handles Capitivate also handles certification requests, which sounds wrong to me and I pointed it out multiple times. I don't know why I was asked to post on a public forum about my personal account problem either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may ignore that questions here are not answered by an Adobe team, but by other Captivate users. It is only rarely that a staff member appears to answer a question. As a user I have no idea what you are talking about, although I have been answering Captivate questions since a decade. I suspect that is the same for other Captivate users offering help here regularly.  I am sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, it truly makes no sense why Adobe Support would ask me to post here. I told them as well and they said the only thing I can do to contact the appropriate team is post in this specific forum. Makes absolutely no sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I have the same issue, may I know if your name has been corrected? Do you knwo who I shall contact to update my name? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to make a new account, no one was able to help me update my name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources