• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a serial number

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded captivate to my personal computer but have already deactivated it. It is stating still that I need to deactivate the other comoputer within 30 days when I try to log in to my account on my work computer... yet it already has been deactivated o nthe other one, deleted and deposed from the trash folder. What is a serial numebr that I can use to login to this product? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a perpetual or a subscription license? 

For a perpetual license you need a serial number. You can check the type of license under you Adobe account.

For a supscription license you only need to log in with the Adobe ID which has been used when starting the subsctiption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either way it is asking for a serial numeber and will not let me on without one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of license????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had the same issues, with little support from customer service.  Wanted to try the the subscription (monthly) purhcased it, logged in as required, keeps asking for a serial number. Best bet is to cancel and move to Articulate Storyline.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources