• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help resolving a profile issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the issue started a few weeks ago when Adobe added the ability to choose a profile when signing in.

See, we have two accounts. One is a Team account named “Instruments Isaac” that is hosting Acrobat, Photoshop, etc, and another one is a VIP account named “ISAAC instruments” that is hosting Captivate alone. I have a few users that use both Captivate and other Adobe products, that are not hosted on the same account. The problem is that they can't be signed into both accounts at the same time, so every time they need to use Captivate, they'll need to signout from their account, sign back in, choose the proper profil to use Captivate, but when they'll need to use Acrobat DC, for exemple, they'll have to sign out of Captivate, so they can sign into the other account and start using Acrobat DC.

I've tried to consolidate both accounts, but since one is a Team account and other one is a VIP, Support told me that it couldnt be done.

The other thing I've tried is to host their Captivate licences on a different username, but that didnt work either, since it seems that Adobe won't allow to be signed into two accounts at the same time. It signs you out as soon as you try signing into the new account.

So now I'm stuck with this, not sure what to do next to help my users that are stuck with this. We can't be the only one with this issue, right?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is mainly a user forum, and beyond our competence.

I will try to contact a staff member. You are not the first to launch this problem, but I didn't see any public solution yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Lilybiri . This has plagged us for the past few weeks and I've tried Adobe Support at many levels, with no luck so far. Ever bit helps and I appreciate it a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources