Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Learning Interactions Showing On Preview Mode

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble viewing my learning interactions (buttons/accordions/tabs etc) when I am viewing my slide on preview mode.

I understand similar issues have been published on this forum regarding this problem, however, those are specific to publishing errors. I am not planning on publishing my project anytime soon so this issue is strictly in regards to the preview mode, please refrain from giving advice on publishing. 

Thanks in Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Missing some details. Which version of Captivate do you use, as mentioned under Help, About Captivate?

Are you talking about publishing to HTML5, I assume that is the case.

Are you working on a non-responsive project or a responsive project? If it s a non-responsive (blank) project you need to know that only one Preview method is using a temporary HTML output, which is F11 - Preview HTML in Browser. All other Preview methods use a temporary SWF output.

Some learning interactions (you didn't specify the one you are pointing at) will only show up correctly after publishing AND uploading to a webserver (or a LMS if it is a SCO).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Sorry for being so vague, I am new to this application.

I am using the most recent version of Captivate and creating a Responsive Project. I am attempting to preview HTML on browser. However, the learning interactions I am using, more specifically accordions and buttons, are not HTML 5 compatible and subsequently can not be viewed on the browser.

Is there a way to make these learning interactions HTML 5 compatible? 

Thanks Again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources