Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not possible to include 'Accessibility' text for 'Next' button in Quiz

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Please suggest why I am not able to add 'Accessbility' text for the 'Next' button in Quiz. I would like to add the accessibility text for the 'Next' button so please guide me, thanks!

Velayutham23207238m26x_0-1651120021599.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The accessibility options are not available for certain quiz question elements.  That's why the option is greyed out (disabled) in your screenshot.  As far as I know there is no way in Captivate to activate that option for these elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm.... the screenshot shows a 'messed up' question slide.  

Since you have a Next button styles with the Quiz button style, it looks like you activated 'Submit All', but I don't see the Submit All button which means that you have deleted the most essential button on this slide.

What I mean by 'messed up': you deleted embedded objects from the question slides or - worse - from the quizzing master slides.  All functionality of the quiz, including reporting, depends on those embedded objects. Some can be deactivated, but there is no way to add an embedded Next button with the default Quiz button style unless you use Submit all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I didn'r remove the 'Submit All'. I have moved that button below to the working area. In my course I have 15 quizzes, I wanted to enable the 'Submit all' after all 15 quizzes since I have given the previliege to the learners to change their responses before clicking 'Submit All'. 

If I understand well, I cannot customize the accessibility text for default quiz button such as like 'Next' button?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi team,

I have managed it somehow. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources