• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

object appears twice in background using Captivate

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I preview the project, I have an image that looks like a link to a file and when I click it, the same object appears but the rest of the background is transparent.I can't find any issues in the properties.  Here is a screenshot where you can see the image in the lower corner of the blue text box. When I click the icon, the result is shown in the 2nd screenshot.Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 11.02.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-22 at 11.19.07 AM.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the expand icon, which appears when the text container is too small to show all the text. Clicking that icon will open a popup box with all of the text. Check if there is no extra empty line after the last word. 

Is this a fluid boxes project? If yes, start with decreasing the minimum font size which is set by default to 14px. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources