Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects that allow moving in a fluid box

Explorer ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I am using a Cp 2019 templates, and I check that it includes objects that seem to have been created as a fluid box, but they really are not and of course it does not appear in the fluid box inspector. Also, I check that it lets these shapes move freely through the space of a fluid box. This is normally not allowed by Cp, the object usually fills the fluid box on which it depends.
Excuse me but I don't know this variant well.
Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who created that 'template'?There is no template packaged with Captivate, only themes.  It must be created by someone, you should ask the author. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I wanted to refer to themas.
The specific thema is "CapTemplates_2019_ASPIRATION_022119"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that an (edited) version of the responsive Aspire project? Which master slide are you talking about which has the Fluid box with the blurry image on lower resolutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It seems. The question is, in this project I can handle an object, which is inside a fluid box and allows me to move it as if it were a floating object. I do not know if I explain. Normally, a fluid box does not have this behavior or at least until now.
This is good, but I see it works like this in this project, however if I create a new slide it won't let me create floating fluid box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is why I asked about the master slide... Have no idea which fluid boxes are on that master slide, nor which are added to the normal slide.  Converting to a static fluid box coudl be the solution but all depends on the present setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources