Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Percentage progress bar with branching slides

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I'm searching for a solution for the following problem, I would be glad if you can help me.

For my captivate project, I'm using a progress bar that shows me the percentage that the user already has done. It is built by advanced action (like this: https://elearning.adobe.com/2018/10/create-percentage-progress-status-slides/).

The problem I have is, that I'm working with branching slides, so the user can choose which way he wants to go through the project. But the progress bar counts the slides as they are pictured in the film strip (Filmstreifen). So, if I start with the third capture, for example, I automaticlly have 75% done, without doing topic 1 and 2.

So: I need a solution, where the slides get counted independent where they are in the project BUT when I go backwards (or to the branching main slide again), it should not be counted again.

Do you have any ideas how I can handle this? Or ist there already a solution that I didn't find.

I would be very glad and thankful if you can help me.

Best regards from Germany,

Manuela

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Branching

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this quick response. I tried it and it worked out ! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources