• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pipette

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the pipette does not work correctly, takes the color lighter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you post a question you always need to tell the program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have not find where I can change the settings for the pipet in Adobe Captivate. Also I have not found a button for resetting the preferences. How can I reset the preferences for the pipet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color picker is not linked to any Preference. Resetting Preferences is needed if Captivate seems be corrupted. It needs to be done by running the CleanPreferences... file in the subfolder 'utils' while Captivate is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color picker is never a good idea, and what you see depends also a lot on the calibration of your monitor. If you want an exact color, please enter it using the RGB or hexadecimal code. My answer is for Adobe Captivate, which is the forum where you have posted. I understand that English may be a problem (looking at your name which has a couple of cyrillic characters). You can post questions in your native language, there is a translation feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong. There are several reasons for using the pipette. perhaps not for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please offer some examples for your statement! That tool has a real functionality in an application like Photoshop and Illustrator. Did you ever check the real result in Captivate? You would be astonished and probably frustrated. But that was not the original question here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources