Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playbar Overriding Advanced Action Programming

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have all of my slides set up with advanced actions that only allow the user to continue to the next slide when all buttons are clicked and listened to. I also have programming to allow for users to rapid-fire click through buttons on slide revisit without being "locked" in to listening to a certain button. The client wants a play/pause button, but the inbuilt playbar allows the project to continue and overrides my programming. Is there any way I can make a play/pause button that does not interfere with my advanced actions?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to keep the Forced views for those slides, you never should use a default playbar.

You can create a custom Play/Pause button. Maybe have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-play-slash-pause-button-version-cp2019

Read the blog carefully, because in some circumstances even such a common play/pause button could be overruling your setups with advanced/shared actions. Since I have no idea about those setups, no guarantee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources