• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preview does not work

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

works ok until i save then text is showing in filmstrip but not on slide and preview does not work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Mac or Windows? I have seen that issue a couple of times from Mac users.

Can you check the exact version number you are using? You find it under Help, About Captivate.

If this is a non-responsive project, know that the only valid Preview method for HTML5 output is F11, Preview HTML in Browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows it works fine when creating just when I close it and then reopen so my thoughts are something to with saving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version number, please?

Did you try clearing the cache and cleaning the Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes tried both of these and 

11.5.5 and says up todate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it 11.5.5.678?

If yes, you seem to have a conflict somewhere. Do you use a webcam? Are you connected to a network? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thinking of a conflict if i copy slides from a software simulation and enter into a project will this cause conflict if yes what the best way to do this.

no webcam used in a network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can copy/paste slides to another project which has the same resolution and uses the same theme (not so important for software sims since they use the Blank master slide).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources