• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview HTML in browser - Captivate 9

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently updated our Captivate 9 and when we go to watch a video using the Preview HTML in  Browser, it will not open.  I am using Explorer.  

Thank you everyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet Explore is the worst browser for HTML output. Can you please try another browser? 

Is it possible to clarify this sentence '..when we go to watch a video...'? Are you talking about a video inserted in a Captivate slide? Is it a slide video or an event video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens to me quite regularly.  All I have to do to fix it is to go into my Windows > Settings > Default Apps and change my default web browser to some other browser and then change it back to my preferred browser.  I do not know WHY this works but it works every time.  Then when I use Preview in Browser it opens for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources