• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print content from Learning interaction

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a slide with a Learning Interaction in it (specifically, the Accordian) and I need to print the entire project for an editing run, including what's in the Accordian. Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of the export options, but I don't have a choice in this case. Anything I've tried doesn't include the text from the interaction widget. Any way I can get that to happen?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the answer is no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I assumed, but I figured I'd double-check. Thanks.

Sure would be nice if they could figure that out - or even just a better text export outside of that. Ah, well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used the Print otions since many versions, because they are too limited.  If it is really needed I will create screenshots manually and use them in an InDesign document. The example you give is only one out of many: what with multistate objects and their content? What with objects which are controlled by advanced actions and appear not all at once....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I get there are a lot of complexities, which is why is hasn't been done yet. Still, it'd be insanely helpful in a lot of cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The learning interactions ('widget' was only used for SWF versions) are closed snippets. Even more difficult to expect print from them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources