Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Problem with black screen, the canvas does not align

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, nice day.
(sorry for my English)

I have the next problem, in the canvas, the visualization of screen is a black color, basically i can´t center de canvas (my version of Captivate is the 2019) .

I try reinstall program many times, but allways the same thing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something is awry.  The second slide in the filmstrip (Tira de pelicula) is selected, looks empty although the used master  slide is completely different, has a blue and a grey part and a placeholder. It is a title master slide 2 from the theme Veracity which is the default them. Those parts should be visible in the small slide in the Filmstrip but that is not the case. The stage itself seems indeed not centered. and wonder why you don't have scrollbars at all.

Can you please clean the Preferences? Find the subfolder 'utils' (not sure of that name in your Spanish version) in the installation folder, and run CleanPreferences... fitting for your OS (Windows or Mac) while Captivate is closed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines