• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with quiz and LMS. I know the cause, but not the solution.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an elearning file that contains different "streams" depending on what the person's role is at my organization. If they are Stream 1, they do quiz 1, stream 2 does quiz 2, and stream 3 does stream 3.

Because I had some issues with the quiz, I switched the passing grade to slides viewed, as opposed to some score % on the quiz.

However, I learned that even though I published the file with the pass as slides viewed, my learners are still receiving a score based on the quiz. The issue is even though the learners take only 1 out of 3 quizzes in the file, they still see a % score based on the total number of quiz slides.

For instance, quiz 1 takes up 40% of the total # of quiz slides. So, if someone answers all the questions correctly, they see on the LMS a pass (for viewing slides) and a score of 40% (because they answered 40% of the quiz slides).

I don't want them seeing 40% score, I want them to just see that they passed. Can anyone help with this? 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have missed the feature 'Branch aware' which exists since many versions, so I am pretty sure also for the version you are using. Have a look at this blog:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2018/09/what-is-branch-aware/

Contrary to what you have at this moment, it will make the quizzing system variables dynamic: only the visited quiz slides will be taken into account. 

As for replacing a score by passed or not, have a look at this blog:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/quiz-replace-score-by-100-percent-or-0-percent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources