• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with slides disappearing and resizing when using captivate 2019

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a macbook pro runing macOS bigsurt 11.2.3 and am having issues when using captivate 2019.

When opening a project or creating a new one the stage opens with the slide off to the bottom left, I scroll to bring the slide to the centre however when I try to interact with the slide all or the vast majority of the slide dissapears. The slide also moves so I have to again scroll to find it but it will only display the parttial slide when I can find it. 

I have reinstalled Captivate twice, it also works fine on my PC so I am assuming the issue is with aconflict on my mac. Any ideas or similar eperiences would be welcome. 

Thanks

Jamie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Captivate 2019 are you running on the Mac?  If it is not the very latest version that was released recently for compatibility with Big Sur then that might be the reason.  If you have just been reinstalling the original Captivate version that will not resolve the issue.  Make sure you use the lastest Update.  There are threads on this forum about it.  Try searching for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources