• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program: Getting Started with Adobe Campaign Classic - 2 modules don't change to completed

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - sorry, no idea if I am in the right spot. 

I am on the Learner site trying to complete a course.  2 of the 6 modules I completed to the end show status = in-progress.  Now I cannot continue and finish the last module to complete the entire course.

Program: Getting Started with Adobe Campaign Classic

Modules that won't update:

1. Designing a Campaign

2. Direct Mail, SMS, and Multichannel Delivery using Adobe Campaign Classic

Both show 0% progress and I have completed them over and over...and logged in & out + hit the browser refresh.

URL: https://cpcontents.adobe.com/public/newlearner/newlearner_eeb88685.html?i_qp_user_id=7391559&account...

Please help

Christine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Captivate forum, have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think this is the right place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry for being on the wrong forum.  Thank you for the quick reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're maybe going through a course on Captivate Prime...?

If you are able to contact the author of the course - they may be able to be of more help.

Completion criteria would be setup on the admin/author side of whoever is hosting the course.

At best, I might suggest that there could be a hidden portion of the module that has been overlooked.

I have had that happen a few times with my own learners that missed something and I was able to point them to where they needed to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply.  I will try that.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources