• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project is different after publishing and in Filmstrip than on slides.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project appears different after I publish it. I have attached screenshots. I realized that my filmstrip is not also not being updated when I make changes to my slides. How can I fix this. Please and thank you for the help!

Screenshot (18).pngScreenshot (19).pngScreenshot (16).pngScreenshot (17).pngScreenshot (20).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear your cache, and maybe clean the Preferences. Looks like an old style course, very long timelines, lots of interactive objects (can only see a very small part of the timeline, but suspect that is the case).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cache has been cleared and preferences have been reset. Still no luck. Any more suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned, but you didn't comment on it, it feels like a very old projecT. Which version was used for its creation? Did you update the theme to the present version?  The problems you are mentioning make me suspect that the project is getting corrupted. That can be due to multiple upgrades, without taking advantage of new features. Did you copy/paste a lot? Are you having lot of advanced actions, which were not replaced by shared actions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The filmstrip thumbnails do not update immediately after you make some small change to a single slide.  You usually need to republish the project to more accurately see the changes reflected in thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources