• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published course on SCORM cloud wont open on mac

New Here ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im wrapping up a course in Captivate 2019 version 11.0.2.266. I've published, uploaded to SCORM cloud, and tested on many browsers on my PC. Things went well, but I also need to test on a Mac (I'm not a Mac user). I'm signed in as a guest on a coworkers Mac,  when I open then link from SCORM cloud there's a screen that says pop-up blocked with a button that says launch course. I click the button, it opens a new window (which should be the actual course I believe) but the new window stays white forever and an error message shows on the original browser window. It says "Could not locate the integration implementation object". I tried sending multiple links from several different courses to see if the issue was course specific, or an issue with the Mac in general, and none of the courses will open... they all show the same error.

I don't understand what the error means, and I'm not a Mac user.. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Where is the error coming from? A setting in captivate, something in SCORM cloud, or could there possibly some setting on the Mac machine that could be preventing the course launch? I thought maybe there's some security or accessibility setting on the machine that might be set (since I'm signed in as a guest) that's causing this... But that's just an assumption from a layman.

Any advice or insight is appreciated.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also getting this message but only for one user and he has tried on several pc machines. Following.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using different web browsers.  Does it do this in all browsers or just specific ones such as Safari or Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources