Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing My Course on Adobe Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! 

So I have uploaded my course as a Zip file to Adobe Captivate Prime and I am wanting to view it and share it with a url Link.

How can I do this?

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 1.11.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Prime is a LMS. Once a learner has logged in to the LMS she/he has access to the courses they have been registered for. If you log in your self, you'll see the URL, but I am not sure at all that providing that URL to any learner will grant to log in. Providing an URL is what you need to do if the course is not on a LMS, but on a webserver. Here is an example of a Captivate tutorial which I uploaded to a subdomain which acts as my webserver:

http://www.lilybiri.com/published/PlayPause_Scal/index.html

This is (of course) a non-scored course, for that reason you need to point to the index.html page which is the start page.

You talked about a "zipped" folder. The example I showed is a non-zipped folder. If you publish a SCO which is necessary when you create a scored course using a SCORM protocol, the folder will automatically be zipped. Or did you zip the output folder manually? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources