Exit

Publishing SCORM without any Quiz.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am creating my first E-learning.

There are no quiz inside but a menu and mp4 animations in different slides.

My clients wants it published in SCORM 1.2 format.

Do I nevertheless need then to activate the communication in Quiz Preferences ?

Or is it possible to publish in HTML5/SCORM 1.2 without activating the quiz ?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Pas de problème, la langue de Voltaire est ma deuxième langue, l'Anglais la troisième.

Il faut tester dans le LMS, SCORM Cloud est une sorte de référence pour déterminer si le problème est dû au LMS ou à Captivate. Il faut vraiment tester dans le LMS  utilisé.

Pour Quiz Préférences, vous pourriez utiliser 'Affichage des diapositives'. Votre choix 'Accès ...'  comme cr!tère n'est peut-être pas le meilleur choix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to set up Quiz Preferences, Reporting. That doesn't mean that you need to have a quiz or any other scored object. Know that each interactive object (button, Text Entry Box) can be scored. But SCORM setup can also be based only on slide views. Be careful: you always need to test on the LMS, because not all of them have the same functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Lilybiri,

I understood that I will have to test on the LMS. Is "Preview in SCORM Cloud" enough/reliable ?

Concerning the Quiz preferences, your answer helps me a lot. Do you think that this is fine as I did it ? (see image attached, and sorry it is in french ).

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pas de problème, la langue de Voltaire est ma deuxième langue, l'Anglais la troisième.

Il faut tester dans le LMS, SCORM Cloud est une sorte de référence pour déterminer si le problème est dû au LMS ou à Captivate. Il faut vraiment tester dans le LMS  utilisé.

Pour Quiz Préférences, vous pourriez utiliser 'Affichage des diapositives'. Votre choix 'Accès ...'  comme cr!tère n'est peut-être pas le meilleur choix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eh bien j'ai eu de la chance ! :))

super, j'ai fait le changement "Affichage des diapoisitives" 

Merci, franck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pourriez-vous marquer une réponse comme 'correct'?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bien sûr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci. Bonne chance avec l'exploration de Captivat. N'hésitez pas d'écrire vos question en français 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources