Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pyramid Widget Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am trying to use the Pyramid Widget Interaction in my 2019 Captivate but the display format is all wrong when I click on previewing the project. It seems to be fine in my actual course but the display is unformatted. Anybody who can help me with this? 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean exactly? Maybe post some screenshots.

Is this a non-responsive project? If yes, the only Preview mehtod you should use is F11, Preview HTML in Browser. The other preview methods use SWF temporary output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.29.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.31.16 PM.png

So that's what is happening I preview it from devices and still doens't show the whole widget. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which screenshot is in the developing environment and which in Preview? Is this a responsive project? With Fluid Boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first one is the Preview and the second one is the delevoping environment. And yes! I am using fluid boxes and it is a responsive project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to be vry careful with learning interactions in Fluid Boxes projects.  Maybe try without fluid boxes on that particular slide but use Position Properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this isn't a question of fluid boxes or not. This widget is not compatible with responsive design slides at all.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this issue about a year ago and Adobe themselves confirmed that the Pyramid widget isn't compatible with responsive design. My advice is to select one of the other learning interactions in this case.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. I just don't want you wasting your time trying to make something work that ultimately never will.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources