• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question Pool Content Disappearing??

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using Captivate 2017 and developing a quiz with random question slides. I got everything set up on my Master Slide first (I did not delete any of the embedded objects) and then created FIB and Multiple Choice questions within several different pools. I typed the questions within Captivate rather than importing a GIFT because many of my questions have several FIB boxes within one question.

The issue is that after saving/closing my project and opening it up again, when I open the Question Pool ALL of the questions are blank. I see the background image and the buttons (but the buttons are missing their text) and all of the questions and answers are gone. However, when I click on the question and answer text areas where the content should be, the content then appears. And when I click on the buttons, the text for the button then appears.

Solutions I have tried: if I leave everything in the "disappeared" state and publish the project, the questions still do not appear. If I click 'Reset Master Slide' nothing happens.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what might be happening? Why is all of my content disappearing, and only reappearing when I click on it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent a day creating the program again only to eventually have the same issue happen again. If anyone has any insights I'd greatly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long since you cleaned out your Project Cache?  Try that, reboot and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources