• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick change for fonts

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have already asked this before and I have consulted the commented articles, but I cannot find the quick solution. The problem is the following: I have some old captivate courses that I have to update, but when I open them on my pc they update and I lose the fonts used (open sans), and when I publish it, it appears in times new roman. What I have understood is that by not using a secure web font and not being able to recover the original style with which it was created, will I have to change the text of each slide one by one? Or is there a faster option to recover that source or apply another to the entire course?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you on version 11.5 or later? Themes have new features in that release. If you did not override the object styles in the projects, you can easily change the used font to a websafe or an Adobe font using the Theme Properties panel.

More info in this blog:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/themes-are-time-savers-what-is-new-in-11-dot-5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources