• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz remediation for individual questions

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am looking to have users review the previous slides if they answer a quiz question incorrectly, then retake the question. I want them to do this for each question as they progress through the project. I know I can create a "retake course" button on the results page, but I want remediation for each question as they go through the questions. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

What you want is called remediation. It is a built in feature in Captivate. You need a Next button in the content slides and attach the action 'Return to Quiz'. On the Quiz slide you use the Jump to ..... (content slide) for the Last Attempt action and set the attempts to 1. Result; if the question is failed the learner will be navigated to the content slide. After visiting the content slide learner will get back to the question slide and will be able to edit its answer. Possible issues:

• Learne

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you want is called remediation. It is a built in feature in Captivate. You need a Next button in the content slides and attach the action 'Return to Quiz'. On the Quiz slide you use the Jump to ..... (content slide) for the Last Attempt action and set the attempts to 1. Result; if the question is failed the learner will be navigated to the content slide. After visiting the content slide learner will get back to the question slide and will be able to edit its answer. Possible issues:

• Learner will only be able to proceed to the next slide from the question slide when the answer is correct. I showed a way to get out of this eternal loop:
    https://blog.lilybiri.com/tweakemediation-get-out-of-the-eternal-loop
  • You can navigate only to one content slide, not to a sequence of slides. Your question is not detailed enough to know if this is OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources