• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Results

New Here ,
May 02, 2006 May 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my results page to show any data. I have two courses that are exactly the same one shows the results page and one does not. To make things even more interesting when the results pags shows at the end of the quiz it is showing a failure message that doesn't jive with the message found in the quiz manager/quiz/show score at end of quiz/fail message. I have added new question slides and hid all the previous slides and the same issue continues, even the funny failure message!!!! My project deadline is here, I need help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help Help!!!!!
I really need someone to guide me through this process. I am at my wits end as to how to fix this issue with the quiz results page. If you can provide some input on how I can fix the issue with my quiz results I am begging for a response.
Thanks!
Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicole

What does the failure message say? What are you seeing that tells you it doesn't match?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I view my results page it shows some random text - ouier faile ( something like that ) but in my quiz manager I have the fail message as something completely different. I can't figure out where that text is coming from so I deleted out the text I typed in the fail message box/checked and unchecked this selection but like a bad penny that jumbled text still retains.

Also I can not get the boxes on the results page to fill in but on a copy of this course that I made many moons ago - same questions, same everything (trust me I have been through it comparing side by side) the results page fills in with the appropriate data.

Thanks for your reply - I have no idea how to fix this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Nicole

Is this the only project where this happens? From what you are describing, it would seem that the failure message is displaying in a different language. Do you have a United States English version of Captivate installed? Or are you possibly mixing versions? Also, have you changed any regional settings on your PC?

Just stabbing in the dark here... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend at work thought the same thing and we did some checking yesterday and he couldn't find anything and neither could our IT people.

I see that there are many folks out there that seem to have issues with the quiz results page (from the many forum posting) can you guide me through the exact settings that you will want your quiz manger & question slides to be set to (if you want to display the five text box response vs. the three text box response on the quiz results page).

Example - My course has the first question slide set to "jump to next slide" if the answer is correct or incorrect but on all other slides the action is to excute java script....is that right - in one course it works and in the other it does not.

Thanks,
Nicole
I love for this issue to be my error because that can be addressed if it is a product issue then I am in trouble because my project needs to be able to provide the user feedback on their performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Nicole

Hi again

Unfortunately, there is precious little you can do to influence this dialog. You click Movie > Quiz Manager... > Quiz tab and select the "Show score at end of quiz" check box just to coax the quiz results into displaying. Then you click the Settings... button and select or DE-select the Display score or Display percent score check boxes.

With only the Display score check box selected, you should see Four lines:

Your Score
Maximum Score
Number of Questions
Number of Quiz attempts

With only the Display percent score check box selected, you should see Three lines:

Accuracy
Number of Questions
Number of Quiz attempts

With both selected, you get Five lines:

Your Score
Maximum Score
Accuracy
Number of Questions
Number of Quiz attempts

With neither selected, you get Two lines:

Number of Questions
Number of Quiz attempts

If this is only happening in one project, I'm inclined to say that maybe something is corrupt. Does this happen when you create a totally fresh movie? If not, maybe you can re-create the questions and import the slides that constitute the errant movie?

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello dear friend, you must delete one of the pages of your results, so that your problem is finally solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources