Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering adobe captivate cached projects

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all

I have been away for a year from my computer and adobe captivate was not available on remote working. Unfortunatelly once I came back to the office I realize that all my captivate projects were deleted and a new istallation of captivate was needed in my organization as well as new computers.

I have saved my captivate projects into a hardrive , and move them to the new documents: / saved captivate projects, but when I open captivate I am not able to open the projects any more, I can just play them but I need to reopen to make some changes in the project and finaly save it as a Scorm package

The projects files are saved with another name and not with the numerical data that captivate saved them.

Jose5E1B_0-1617111656170.png

Can anyone please provide me with some help.

Thanks in advance

PEPE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Captivate forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please open one of the folders and show a screenshot of the content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I unmarked my post as a correct answer as it was merely letting you know I was moving you to another forum and wasn't actually a solution. People tend to skip over answers marked correct unless they're trying to find an answer themselves, which might mean you wouldn't get an answer at all. 🙂

You can leave a like if you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LinSims Thanks but I have answered anyway, will never skip a question appearing for the first time. Some users mark all answers as being correct, forgot to unmark yours. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources