• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reporting acceptance

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I want to know /report on when a user chooses an accept or decline button, ie "do you agree to abide with this policy?"  The LMS will manage normal  quiz results, but this is a compliance issue. any ideas? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if they do not accept? Shouldn't this be outside of a course which could have been taken even if they do not accept? What is the advantage of reporting? You could use a Survey type of T/F, a user variable (if your LMS reports them)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good morning,  good question. I did  suggest maybe survey monkey might be a better option as there is a pre requisite course they have to do.However they were insistant it goes on the LMS. If the person clicks accept then it exits no questions asked. . i thought if they click decline an email ( advanced action) might be a good idea, however all that does is open outloook and of course they can close without sending. The leaders just want to know who declines, which of course will be very low volumes. trhe other iea i had was to make the accept decline buttons act like a true false quiz question, therby creating a 1 or 0 quiz result. is there a way to automate an email to a fixed email address with out user input? or is there a better way? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources