• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset the matching slide in a Quiz or Knowledge Check.

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the course, when a Knowledge check is completed, if the student tries to go back to review the KC, the slide is reset. All the the slides do this except the Matching slide. Can you Reset the matching slide in a knowledge check? If so. please advise how to do so.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just double-checked a Matching KC slide, and it was reset when I came back to that slide.

A quiz slide will only be reset when you take another Attempt on Quiz level (Retake button).

I am using version 11.5.1.499.  Check your version number please, under Help, About Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also check that the KC matching slide is indeed a KC slide and not just a normal Quiz slide.  That might be the 'problem'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources