Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retake quiz button does not randomize on LMS

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Guys

Me and my team have just completed module on Captivate 2019 in SCORM file to upload onto LMS. One problem is that my supervisor once completed 10 questions in quiz session and he intentionally failed it, then he click on retake button to retest it again. However, the questions are all still in the same order on LMS, not the new randomized set of questions that we created in that random question in Captivate.

My supervisor is very curious how to randomize the question lists after clicking the retake button?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will not get a new subset when retaking a quiz in one session. To get a new subset from the pool(s) you need to close the session and start a new session.

More tips in:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/random-questions-dos-and-donts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your kind information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources