Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review Quiz Not Working

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created a quiz that allows user to review the quiz. However, when I test this in the HTML preview, the first question only displays the numbers. It doesn't display the answers, the selected option, not the right/wrong marks. When I advance to the next slide, almost nothing shows - no question, no options, only the playbar.

These are questions slides (MC and TF only). I have the most current version of Captivate 2019 (11.8). It works in older modules created with different versions of captivate. I've tried in Firefox and Chrome browsers. Anyone have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Problem is that I didn't install 11.8 yet because I see too many issues reported here.

Based on  your screenshots, a couple of tips:

• Do not use the Required option which you choose, it can cause problems. There are many ways to force the learner to take the quiz.
  • Hide the playbar during quiz (last option in Quiz Preferences). Since you don't have Skip in the questions, the learner now can only advance in the quiz by submitting an answer.

Which Theme are you using? Did you edit any of the quizz

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is that I didn't install 11.8 yet because I see too many issues reported here.

Based on  your screenshots, a couple of tips:

• Do not use the Required option which you choose, it can cause problems. There are many ways to force the learner to take the quiz.
  • Hide the playbar during quiz (last option in Quiz Preferences). Since you don't have Skip in the questions, the learner now can only advance in the quiz by submitting an answer.

Which Theme are you using? Did you edit any of the quizzing master slides, the Object styles in the Quiz category? I don't know if the slide screenshot is complete, but it looks like you did take out embedded objects (Question type is missing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did edit the master slide and found the problem! I had moved the 'question' field off the stage. I had converted the 'question title' into the space where I included the actual verbiage for the question. Once I put that 'question' field back on the stage, everything worked as anticipated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources