• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover State Lingers After Button Click

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have faked tabs for users to click on to open different files. Each tab has an invisible button that has a rollover state with the full file path on the tab and an advanced action that opens that tab. Unfortunately, when I click some (but not all) of the tab buttons, the rollover state lingers and doesn't disappear until I hover over that tab. The tabs all have almost identical actions (the only real differences is that the current file group is opened and it goes through and makes sure that the other files are closed. It also hides/disables the "active tab" so that the user can't click on it and makes sure all the other tabs are shown/enabled).

The first image is one where I had clicked the first tab and the rollover state from the previously opened tab (the final tab in the line) is present. The second image is of what happens when I hover over the other tabs (note the overlapping text because the last tab's text won't disappear until I hover over that button)

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 2.17.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 2.17.53 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to a bug in this platform it is impossible to zoom in on images.  I cannot really see what you mean, also due to that very low contrast. It would be good to see the timeline and more details of the setup and the advanced action preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources