Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCORM 1.2 shows Adobe Flash Not Supported when posting on Degreed platform

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community, 

I have uploaded a SCORM  Package 1.2 to the LXP platform called Degreed and when I try to open the course it shows the following message "Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported". Is there a way to run the course on Degreed?

Thanks for your help,

Sabina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the HTML tracker to check if you have items which are incompatible with HTML output?
Can you show a screenshot of the setup of the Publishing dialog box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

The SCORM pacckage in question was created back in 2011 and I don't have an ability to republish it as I do not have access to the source file. I only have the SCORM package which I cannot run due to Adobe Flashplayer outage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, but in 2011 Captivate could only publish to SWF, which needed the Flash Player.  That output will never be able to be viewed now, Flash player has been banned from all browsers now.

The only way to view is will be to find an old system (preferably not a Mac) with Windows, which still has Flash player installed. Since the project has been published as a SCO it means that it had interactions to be reported to a LMS. You don't have the source file anymore, I don't see how you could ever make that old course available now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources