Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

SCORM course completion issues

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if anyone here uploads courses to TRAIN or other non-listed LMS programs.  I created my SCORM course from a PPT file.  I am not getting the course to show as completed within the LMS.  It was suggested to me that I add a "Completion" action to the last screen but I can not find it.  How can I get the course to indentify within the LMS as completed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to set up Reporting under Quiz Preferences. You may need to know which SCORM protocols are supported by your LMS, or you can go with 1.2 (supported by all). It is possible to set the completion criterium based on slide views if you don't have a quiz. But some LMSs report better if you require a Quiz pass. That is possible by adding at least one scored object (like a button) to the course, which needs to be clicked by every learner. Require in that case a 100% score.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines