• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skin Editor Options Greyed Out

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update the skin for my Captivate 6 project, but all of the options are  greyed out no matter which skin template I select. This appears to be an issue with just this one project, but I have no idea why they have become greyed out. Likewise, In the Table of Contents tab of the skin editor, I am unable to enable navigation and deselect the option that prohibits users from moving to a slide they haven't yet viewed. So, when I publish the project, there is no navigation bar nor is the table of contents active for navigation - even for slides that have been viewed.

I need to get this project done today and just realized this was happening late yesterday. Please HELP!!!

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2015 Sep 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent the last four hours googling the issue of why my TOC was unable to forward to other parts of the course.

Turns out it was because I had three pesky PreTest Questions in the module. Not sure what the point of having a Pretest questions option is now. I just recreated them as three more Test questions with no reporting and zero points instead now everything works as it should.

But thankyou for solving my issue anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretest and Branch aware disables navigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can manage to upgrade to Captivate 9 you may find that the new Knowledge Check slides are more like what you wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did both. I don't have any pretests OR don't have branch aware checked. I still have it greyed out. Is there any other advice. I really don't want to copy everything to a new project for a simple skin editor thing. I have version 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a good idea to paste this to such an old thread because so much has changed.

Are you perhaps busy with a Fluid Boxes project (responsive)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources