• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide doesn't advance with the play button

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a variety of slides in my presentation, some that auto-advance and some that manually advance. Some of my users prefer the skip button and others prefer the play button so I have to make sure both work. I have one slide in my presentation that will not advance with the play button. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give some more details? Are you talking about custom buttons or buttons on the playbar? If they are custom how did you set them up: which action, individual instances on each slide or on the master slide(s) or timed for the rest of the project? 

Can you post a screenshot of the slide timeline of the slide causing problems? Do you have actions On Enter for that slide or actions triggered by buttons?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buttons on the playbar.

On enter is show the playbar, and the two images are flipped to an image of text when clicked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those images are used as buttons, they pause the playbar at 1.5secs. What is their functionality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have this issue on other slides with this interaction, just this one slide.

They flip to show text relevant to the audio recording on the slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of the Advanced Interaction panel (F9) to see which actions are triggered on this slide. 

Do you mean flipcards? Did you take this from one of the Quick Start Projects? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources