Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Slide videos displaying opaque in SCORM playback

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been building eLearning modules in Captivate for the past several months, and they've all made heavy use of slide videos uploaded from my computer.

The problem I'm experiencing is that with my most recent unit, all my reviewers who've been doing QA for me have reported that the final three videos in the unit are displaying at ~50% opacity for no apparent reason. I cannot figure out what is causing this display issue. All the videos are displaying at normal, 100% opacity when I view them both in the HTML5 preview in my browser, and after I publish and view the SCORM file.

FWIW, occasionally I will view a file in HTML5 preview and the videos will appear transparent, but usually I just refresh the browser window and it goes back to normal. This is the first time I'm hearing of this issue in the SCORM file. Does anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although I watch all questions daily since over a decade, I cannot remember having seen this issue for any version. 

Maybe not possible to have a complete double-check, but I wonder if this is also happening when the course is stored on SCORM Cloud, for the same users? It would clarify if the problem has to be found in Captivate or in the LMS.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines