• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slide view constraint

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a presentation in which some "next" buttons are hidden until an event video has been whatched to ensure all the important contents are seen. The problem is that when the user opens the file he can see a bottom bar with some play/stop/next buttons in the window, so all my work becomes useless.Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 17.44.21.png

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 17.44.39.png

Is there a way to not display this window bottom bar? Does it depend on the Captivate project preferences?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Advanced actions , Audio and video , Editing , Getting started , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On enter of such slides you can run the action Hide TOC. You will just need to remember to Show TOC on at least adjacent slides or possible other slides that the learner could navigate to from this slide. If you already have an advanced action that you are running on-entry, just include this action with your other actions as well. Alternatively you can build your own navigation controls and have them appear or not appear as you wish. This would be my preferred method because I'm not a fan of the built-in playbars.

2021-09-10_11-58-38.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can hide the playbar on any slide, by using the On Enter slide event and the simple action 'Hide Playbar'. It will remain invisible until you use the opposite command 'Show Playbar', which can be done with the same slide event on the next slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources