Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small Font

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently building a responsive training program. I have the font set to 14, but to go to a minimum of 10 and to have uniform text scaling. When I preview the project, I'm previewing in the full size (1024x627). The font seems like its really small on the attached image called Font Size. For comparison, I'm also attaching Font Size screen 2. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you set up the fluid boxes and their properties? Does all text use the same object style and what is the default font size in that style?  It is not always a good idea to use Uniform Text Scaling, did you try without?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I was able to figure out the issue late Friday night. I had extra returns after the text that made the system think there was more content. After I deleted those, it all looked and worked as expected.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have asked to check that indeed. Thanks for the heads up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources