• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart shapes and text boxes are displaced (css top is modified) when a slide is being revisited

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this bug, which is probably due to a lot of copy and pasting. I have a project with tons of smart shapes that are used as buttons (many of them have a custom state that I have named Selected). I use retain state for many of them but not all. I also have a few text boxes.

When I click the back button on the navigation bar or on a button on the slide to revisit a slide, the text boxes and buttons are scattered all over the slide. What happens is that the css top is changed to something else on slide revisit.

I have tried various settings and no luck. I updated the preferences and deleted the layout folder, as per suggestion on another thread that mentioned a very similar issue. I tried creating a brand new smart shape, and it also moves up or down on the slide on a revisit.

I would prefer not to recreate all of these items as there are so many advance actions associated with them that would then need to be recreated as well. The project uses breakpoint (adaptive) design and the slide height differs from slide to slide and device width. Are there any tricks that I can try to fix this bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to solve this one. I had set some of the slides to a different height to fit the amount of content on the slide and this caused the items to be displaced when revisiting the slide. I updated the desktop view to have the same height and the problem disappeared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources