• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snap to window in Chrome

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I develop a lot of software simulations. Until now I've used Internet explorer because I was able to hide toolbars etc after pressing f11, then snap to window with Captivate. I'd get the same size window resized perfectly just capturing the screen with no toolbars. 

Well with IE going away, I am forced to use Chrome or Firefox. Although I can snap to window, I cannot get the capture area without the toolbars. When you press F11 with chrome, you can hide the toolbars ( by getting a full screen like IE) but then snap to window doesn't function.

I really don't want to manually place the sizing window every time I have to grab screens.

thoughts, suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at this page on the Infosemantics.com.au website.

https://infosemantics.com.au/sizer-an-essential-tool-for-adobe-captivate-developers/

It describes a little free software app called Sizer that does pretty much everything you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources