• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Soundflower Functionality Issue?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to record system audio in Captivate and installed Soundflower to accommodate this, as instructed by Adobe. I was able to install it and see the 2ch and 64ch options in Sound but still can't hear anything when trying to play audio. I checked the Sound Devices set up to see that it matched with the specifications listed by Adobe too but still no luck, has anyone experienced similar issues?

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are missing some context here. Are you recording audio to coincide with a regular or responsive slide? Are you recording audio for software simulation or video demo? Also might be helpful to know what version of Adobe Captivate you are using.

Make sure you select system audio to be recorded. Here are some example screens where you can select that option to help you find what you need in several possible scenarios.

2020-02-05_22-18-32.png2020-02-05_22-19-32.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources