• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sport problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I export my interactive project I see it in a small part of the screen.

Is there a way to increase the predefined size or try the maximize option without having to use ctrl +?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-06-11 12_22_41-Películas y TV.png

 This is how i see the proyects in computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activate the feature Scalable HTML if you are publishing a non-responsive project:

Scalable.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But is a responsive project...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I convert a project already created as responsive into a non-responsive one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you cannot.  It's a one way trip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You started with a resolution which was much lower than the one used on the screenshot.

You can try Modify/Rescale to increase that initial resolution, but I am not sure you'll like the result.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! What program do you use to create an interactive project? The size of the exported project may depend on the settings of the program you are using. In most interactive content creation applications, such as Adobe Animate or Adobe XD, you can adjust the size of the exported project before exporting.

If you're using Adobe Animate, for example, you can resize the scene before exporting by choosing Modify > Document and adjusting the scene's width and height to your preference.

If you are using another program, refer to the user manual or documentation for instructions on adjusting the size of the exported project.

As for the option to maximize without using Ctrl+, this also depends on the program, but many content viewing programs such as browsers or image viewers usually have a "Full Screen" option that allows you to maximize the content without having to use keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources