• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stacking with Zoom area - can't move Text Caption in front

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm trying to add a text caption in front of a zoom area.  I have the zoom area set up and the text caption.  When I try to change the order of layers (stack?) Zoom Area always stays at the front.  Is there a way I can achieve this?  Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't tell which version you are using.

I double-checked. In the editing environment it looks like the the Zoom destionation area is alwlays on top of the stack, but when previewing with F11, HTML in Browser, the stack order is correct. Did you check that Preview? Explanation? If you don't have that destination area in front, you will not be able to select it. Because the Zoom object in the Timeline is one object, including the zoom and the destination area. You need to select the destination area on the slide, no other way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks.  Apologies if it's an obvious question - I'm a bit of a newbie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources